- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Seven to the CareerSource Florida Board of Directors
- The Florida Bar Honors Michael Corso as Board Certified Lawyer of the Year
Barreto, of Coral Gables, is the Principal and Broker of Barreto Real Estate Group, LLC. He is currently appointed to the Millennial Task Force by Miami-Dade County and the Coral Gables Economic Development Board by the City of Coral Gables. Barreto holds both a General Contractors and Real Estate Broker's license and earned his bachelor's degree in business management from Babson College.
Maphis, of Windermere, is the President of the Collage Companies. He is currently a member of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce, Central Florida Gator BCN Club, and the Associated Builders and Contractors. Maphis earned his bachelor's degree in building construction from the University of Florida.
More on The Floridant
- Pace Lee launches #MakeSpaceForPace dress collection to support Love That Dress! fundraiser
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates in the Florida Tampa Bay Area Named Among "America's Best"
- Financial Advisor & Wealth Coach, Arlene Alvarez Signs Publishing Deal w/ CelebrityPress
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Jacksonville: Stay Cool and Celebrate Independence Day at a City Pool or Splash Pad
Sasso, of Oviedo, is a Partner at Sasso & Sasso P.A. He is currently the Chairman of the 5th District Court of Appeals Judicial Nominating Commission. Sasso is on the Board of Directors for the Seminole County Bar Association, the Board of Advisors for Barry University and is a member of the Seminole County Inn of Court, the Orange County Bar Association, and the Associated Builders and Contractors Central Florida Chapter. He is board certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in construction law. Sasso earned his bachelor's degree from Colgate University and juris doctor from Northern Kentucky University.
Strickland, of Lakeland, is the President of Strickland Construction Inc. He is a veteran of the United States Navy. With over 23 years of experience in construction management, he currently serves as the Chair of the Construction Industry Licensing Board.
Zettle, of Tallahasee, is a Partner and Consultant for Boyette Zettle, LLC. With over 25 years in the industry, he served on the Construction Advisory Committee for Tallahassee Community College and the Leadership Tallahassee Board of Governors. Zettle earned his bachelor's degree in building construction from the University of North Florida.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- NYPPEX CEO Laurence Allen Expects Investors to Lock-In Record Unrealized Value in Private Equity Funds in 2nd Half 2022
- First-of-its-kind wind project delivered by World Kinect Energy Services helps Finland achieve key sustainability milestone
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- BankUnited, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Results
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Students' Elevating their Excellence in Civics
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- Neurotech Startup Canaery Secures Over $4 Million in Seed Funding to Digitize the Sense of Smell
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- Checkers® & Rally's® (Literally) Rallies America to Move National French Fry Day to, Well, a 'Friday'
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- JK2 Founder Paul Holmes announces retirement
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec