- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd - 108
- Helios Technologies Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Assets of Joyonway to Further Expand Electronic Controls Platform
- FitterPaws Comfort Dog Chews And Treats
Wasylik, of Tampa, is a medical doctor and board certified orthopaedic surgeon. He is a member of the Hillsborough County Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association, Florida Orthopaedic Society and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Wasylik earned his bachelor's degree and doctor of medicine from Ohio State University and completed his residency at Case Western Reserve Affiliated Hospitals.
Garcia, of Coral Gables, is an attorney and partner at Kozyak, Tropin and Throckmorton where she is Co-Chair of the firm's Healthcare Law Department. Previously, she was a partner at Zumpano, Patricios and Winker and an associate at Houck Anderson. Garcia is a past-president of the Cuban American Bar Association and has volunteered her time with the Florida International University Alumni Association, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce and the Coral Gables Garden Club. She earned her bachelor's degree and her juris doctor from Florida International University.
More on The Floridant
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!
- Tommy Bohanon Foundation exceeds fundraising goal to support at-risk youth
- New Report Ends Corporate Media's Favorite False Narrative About Florida's Successful COVID-19 Response
- Following CDC Guidance, Face Coverings Made Optional for Fully Vaccinated Individuals Inside Publix Stores
Romanello, of Melbourne, is Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer at Health First Rockledge. Previously, he was Chief Legal Officer at the Health Care District of Palm Beach County and General Counsel at the Florida Department of Health. Romanello has served on the Board of Medicine since 2016 and has also served on the 4th District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission and the 15th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission. He earned his bachelor's degree from Florida State University and his juris doctor from the St. Thomas University School of Law.
Chandra, of Ocala, is a medical doctor and board certified vascular surgeon. He has been a member of the Florida Medical Association, Marion County Medical Society, American Board of Surgery, Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. Chandra earned his doctor of medicine from Gandhi Medical College.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Matthew Bruno as Chair and Chereen Coile to the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe Board of Directors
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Florida Communities Trust Governing Board
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Suwannee River Water Management District Governing Board
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the St. Johns River Water Management District Governing Board
Barsoum, of Fort Lauderdale, is a medical doctor, orthopedic surgeon and President and Chief Transformation Officer at Healthcare Outcomes Performance Company. Previously, he was President and Chief Executive Officer at Cleveland Clinic in addition to being a Staff Surgeon and Vice Chair of Orthopedic Surgery. Barsoum has been involved with the Boys and Girls Club of South Florida, MORE Foundation, American Orthopaedic Association, The Knee Society and The Hip Society. He earned his bachelor's degree in chemistry and religion from Case Western Reserve University and his doctor of medicine from The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- New from Down & Out Books: WANNABE by M. Wallace Herron
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Harryco LLC and Silverbridge Capital
- SW Regional Manufacturers Association announces summer event series
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- Attorney Bruce L. Scheiner celebrates 50 years of practicing law and service in Southwest Florida
- CareTime Launches Integrated Payments Solution
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Hudson Grove, a New-Home Community in North Jacksonville, Priced from the $270,000s
- Activist/Ganjapreneur Ed "NJWeedman" Forchion Promotes "Puff & Paint" Cannabis Creativity
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Hispanic Women Leaders and We The Women Movement join forces to bring back EMPRESARIAS 2021
- Lake Nona Social relaunches women's events with Sip & Flamingle
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Event May 19 at Moonrise Brewing
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Announces That PureCycle Technologies, Inc. (PCT) is Being Sued for Misleading Shareholders
- Legacy Trust Counsel Announces Family Emergency & Wealth Legal Planning Free Workshop
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing To-Go Sales of Alcoholic Beverages by Restaurants
- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd
- Travel + Leisure Co. Declares Cash Dividend
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Upcoming Virtual Conference Participation
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Regatta Real Estate Management Inc & Fyve
- Celebrate the Model Home Village Grand Opening at Tributary on May 22