- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Laura Moody to the Eastern Florida State College District Board of Trustees
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sonya Rood to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Brandenburg, of Jacksonville, is President, Funeral Director, and Embalmer of Hardage-Giddens Funeral Home. He is a veteran of the United States Army National Guard. Brandenburg earned his degree in mortuary science from the Dallas Institute of Funeral Service.
Ferreira, of Starke, is the Owner and President of Ferreira Enterprises, Inc. He is also an advisor for funeral services education at Florida State College of Jacksonville. Ferreira earned his associate degree from Miami Dade College.
More on The Floridant
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in June
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Jacksonville: Council Vice President Terrance Freeman visit Jaxport for Small Business Appreciation Day
- Jacksonville: Military Affairs and Veterans Department to Host Memorial Day Observance
Liotta, of St. Augustine, is the Director of Income Tax Compliance for CSX Transportation. She is a member of the Tax Executive Institute. Liotta earned her bachelor's degree in accounting and two master's degrees in taxation and business administration from the University of Florida.
Peeples, of Jacksonville, is the Licensed Funeral Director at Peeples Funeral Services, Inc. She is a member of the Independent Funeral Directors of Florida and the National Funeral Directors Association. Peeples earned her associate degree in mortuary science from Gupton-Jones College.
Williams, of Jacksonville, is a Supervisor for Duval County Public Schools. He is a board member on the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention State Advisory Group and the Police Athletic League of Jacksonville. Williams earned his bachelor's degree from Florida A&M University.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- New Cryptocurrency Swap Platform, RadioShack.org, Nears $40 Mil. in Trading Volume
- RealTerm Energy and Ubicquia Help 30 Cities Reduce Streetlight Energy Consumption by 67%
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Florida: Memorandum: Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Tragedy in Uvalde, Texas
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Data Center Leader Volico Selects Healthcare Technology Veteran
- ShiftPixy, Inc. Announces Management Changes
- Quality Auto Repair at Unbeatable Discount Prices now at your Reach with Ice Cold Air
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Jacksonville: JFRD Receives 60 Treadmills From Orange Theory Fitness
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Selected to Benefit in the Fresco y Mas Community Bag Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Christy Bradshaw joins Call It Closed International Realty
- High Quality Promotional Products For Your Business
- Neal Fox's Latest Release, "A Message From Shanghai," Drops June 10, 2022 Across Digital Platforms