- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP - 166
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Julington Group Joins Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
New Vaccination sites will be established at 26 select Publix locations throughout five counties in Northwest Florida: five in Bay County, six in Escambia County, three in Walton County, seven in Okaloosa County, and five in Santa Rosa County.
These vaccination sites are in addition to the 22 Publix locations in Citrus, Hernando, and Marion counties that Governor DeSantis announced last week. More information on that announcement can be found HERE.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: City Office and Facilities Closed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Florida Leads the Nation in Vaccinating Seniors
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
For a list of all vaccination sites at Publix locations in Florida, click HERE.
All vaccinations by Publix at their select locations are by appointment only. Qualified individuals can make an appointment by visiting www.publix.com/covidvaccine.
To watch the Governor's events in Niceville and Panama City Beach, click the images below, or click HERE and HERE.
Latest on The Floridant
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services
- Drop My Fees Secures Major Funding with 47 Capital Management
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Jupiter Florida Celebrity Home Sets Record as Most Expensive Ever Racing Legend Johnny Gray's Home Listed for $ 32.5 Million
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- MiX Telematics Announces Date of Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
- THIS MONTH: Adaptability, Resilience on Display as Florida Families, Educators Celebrate School Choice Week Safely
- The St. Joe Company Releases a Video Showing Progress on Projects Currently in Development or Under Construction
- Dr. BRANDT®'s NEW C Scription Brightening Serum with 20% THD Ascorbate, highest concentration of effective Vitamin C in skincare
- Publix Voluntarily Recalls Private Label Butternut Squash Steam in Bag Selections Due to Possible Health Risk
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Lennar Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $85.8 Million in CARES Act Funding to Address Housing Instability and Homelessness in Florida
- State of Florida Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Lauderdale
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers