- Qwesty Plans to Eliminate Broker Commissions from Real Estate Transactions
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs One Bill
Scott Stricklin, Athletics Director for Florida, expressed his excitement at the decision. "We are excited to have the game in Jacksonville for another two seasons" he said. Josh Brooks, UGA J. Reid Parker Director of Athletics, also commented on the decision: "We look forward to discussions that I'm sure will continue over the next couple years exploring all the options for 2026 and beyond".
More on The Floridant
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
- "Overdosing" America's Youth: The Dangerous Trend in Antidepressant Prescribing
- Cadre Holdings Completes Acquisition of Alpha Safety
- Reverse Mortgages in Sarasota, Florida: Florida's Best Reverse Mortgage Company Opens New Office in Sarasota
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry expressed his gratitude towards both universities for their faith and investment in his city: "We are excited to welcome back the thousands of Dawgs and Gators to Jacksonville in 2024 and 2025" he said.
The Florida-Georgia game has been played in Jacksonville since 1933 with only a brief interruption during 1994-1995 due to construction of TIAA Bank Field. This year's matchup is scheduled for October 28th.
Latest on The Floridant
- Ready for a Finger-Licking Good Time?
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- New Book Empowers Influencers and Journalists to Help Their Readers and Followers
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS At The Ben to Host Talk with Music about WPB's Legendary Sunset Lounge, April 1
- Larry Robbins and Longwood Hockey Acquire Palm Beach Ice Works and Palm Beach Breakers from Philanthropist Lori Alf USA - English USA - English
- Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results on March 11, 2024
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Vetoes Two Bills
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Stevens Construction partner to rebuild home for Fort Myers family in need
- Better Together announces Nationwide Days of Second Chances on April 16 and 18
- Snowbird Technologies Hosts First Coast Manufacturers Association
- Upper FL Keys Spring Time Activities For The Whole Family
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Top Spring Time Must See & Do, Visiting Islamorada Key, FL
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Captiva Cruises to host wine tasting sunset cruises aboard the Lady Chadwick
- Invisors Ranks No. 3 on South Florida Business Journal's 2024 Best Places to Work
- 24 HOUR NOTARY, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Coral Springs, Margate, Pompano Beach, & Boca Raton
- Astrana Health, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Problem Solving Champions Compete for International Title