- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
The First Lady expressed her enthusiasm for the project: "There is no greater joy at this time of year than making magic happen for a child. Through the Hope for the Holidays Toy Drive, families will experience the goodwill of their neighbors and communities and create special memories for their children. We know parents want the best for their children, and through this initiative, can bring a little more hope to Florida's families."
The toy drive can be accessed through a website where individuals can purchase new and unwrapped toys to be sent directly to Hope Florida. These toys will be organized and distributed to families by Hope Florida throughout the month of December.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
Department of Children and Families Secretary Shevaun Harris commented on the importance of providing parents with opportunities to create special memories with their children: "Every day, our Department works to support strong and resilient families who are working on their individual goals to economic independence. We know that every parent wants to make the holidays magical, and our hope is that we can give parents these opportunities. Every child should get to experience the magic of the holiday season."
State Surgeon General and Florida Children and Youth Cabinet Chairman Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo also expressed his support for the toy drive: "The holidays are a special time for families to focus on each other and on the joy of giving. This toy drive is a wonderful opportunity for Floridians to be part of that joy of giving."
Distribution events will be scheduled throughout December; organizations interested in partnering with Hope Florida can contact them at email@example.com.
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors