- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- PulteGroup announces new community in North Jacksonville, Wingate Landing
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
The EPC² initiative provides an efficient way for established veterinary hospitals to increase practice capacity, as well as revenue and financial EBITDA, by keeping larger margin activities at its primary hospital (surgery, dentistry, internal medicine, radiology, hospitalization, advanced diagnostics) while performing lower margin "clinic services" (wellness and minor illness) at an affiliated satellite facility.
"We have an easy, turnkey solution for established practices to increase efficiency, revenue and market reach within their community," states Dr. Douglas Spiker, President and Founder at Essentials PetCare. "Our EPC² clinics are designed to provide the highest level of care while operating at an efficiency level that is difficult to achieve when combining clinic services with traditional, in-depth hospital services," Dr. Spiker added.
More on The Floridant
- The Pelican Café to Celebrate Publication of 'The Contemporary Singer's Blueprint' by Jill Switzer o
- Fusion Growth Partners Named one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies in the 2022 Inc. 5000
- Chemours Begins Commissioning at Its Newest Sand Mine in Clay County, Florida
- Woodfield Fine Art Gallery Hosts Open Art Forum at the Poynter
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
EPC² also provides a compelling opportunity for independent DVM practitioners to easily own and operate a well care veterinary clinic that reaches a new client demographic and operates with a reduced stress working environment.
Essentials PetCare created the very first retail veterinary clinic at Walmart in 2016 and has since opened additional locations in Florida, Texas, and Georgia.
For further information about EPC² partner clinics, go to EssentialsPetCare.com/EPC2, or visit EPC at the Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX), booth #2547, January 15-19, 2022.
About Essentials PetCare Established in 2015, Essentials PetCare, LLC is a purpose-driven organization that provides easy access to affordable, high-quality preventative and minor illness care for dogs and cats. The company's mission is to expand veterinary services to more pet-owning families who would otherwise not seek care because of cost. Essentials PetCare believes that no animal should ever suffer or put its family at risk of contracting diseases due to affordability. In addition to caring for pets, the company is focused on the wellbeing of its employees by promoting work-life harmony, including flexible scheduling, comprehensive benefits, and employee stock options. For more information about Essentials PetCare, visit EssentialsPetCare.com, @EssentialsPetCare on Facebook and Instagram, and @EssentialsPet on Twitter.
Media Contact – Rose Lugo: [email protected] or 310-909-6727.
SOURCE Essentials PetCare
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back R Figueroa, P.A as Trustee
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- S&P/EXPERIAN CONSUMER CREDIT DEFAULT INDICES SHOW EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE RISE IN COMPOSITE RATE IN JULY 2022
- Affordable Vet Care Winter Garden FL
- Avoid surprises with your windshield replacement quote in Florida
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Luleå University of Technology Transforms Delivery of Education with Citrix®
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Robotic-Assisted Dental Implant System Gets Rave Reviews from Patients
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- First Patients Treated with LENSAR's® ALLY™ Adaptive Cataract Treatment System
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Jacksonville: ACPS Announces Appointment-Based Approach for Animal Intake
- Cross Country Healthcare to Attend The 15th Annual Barrington Research Virtual Fall Conference
- More Money for you to help reduce Carbon Pollution, Inflation Reduction Act - ECOFuelMax
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Donates Backpacks and School Supplies to Local Students