- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd - 110
- Helios Technologies Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Assets of Joyonway to Further Expand Electronic Controls Platform
- FitterPaws Comfort Dog Chews And Treats
Situated at 21260 Olean Boulevard, Suite 202A at Port Charlotte, FL, Gulf Coast Urology – a Division of Genesis Care, USA – is a fully integrated, breakthrough urological care facility. The team of board-certified physicians and clinical staff are dedicated to providing high-value healthcare to their patients and the surrounding communities.
At Gulf Coast Urology, Dr. Coronato and other highly-trained doctors treat all urologic diseases and conditions. This includes enlargement of the prostate causing lower urinary tract symptoms, prostate cancer screenings, and treatments, urinary incontinence, changes in voiding habits, overactive bladder, painful urination, excessive nighttime urination that disrupts the sleep cycle, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine, elevated PSA, kidney and bladder stones, sexual dysfunction including impotence, vasectomy, and cancers of the kidney, bladder, ureter, testicles and more.
Dr. Coronato encourages patient education, lifestyle modifications, and prevention of diseases to provide for his patients' long-term health and well-being. Gulf Coast Urology delivers the most optimal treatments available, holding its doctors to the highest levels of transparency and ethical and compassionate conduct in every patient interaction. Gulf Coast Urology frequently publishes newsletters about "Bladder Matters" with helpful tips and preventative advice to further patient education.
More on The Floridant
- Wash Ninja® Voted 2021 Top 5 Bold City Best Car Wash / Detail Services
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!
- Tommy Bohanon Foundation exceeds fundraising goal to support at-risk youth
- New Report Ends Corporate Media's Favorite False Narrative About Florida's Successful COVID-19 Response
Having been practicing medicine in Florida since 2010, Dr. Coronato is a highly distinguished and awarded urologist, currently seeing patients at Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda offices. He specializes in urologic oncology, kidney stone disease, prostate hypertrophy, and urinary incontinence. He is board-certified in Urological surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery (AOBS) and is licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Pennsylvania.
In addition to his primary role at Gulf Coast Urology, Dr. Coronato currently serves as Chief of Staff at Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte. He is also affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Englewood Hospital, and Bayfront Health Park (Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda), as well as Gulf Point Surgery Center.
A graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Coronato completed his internship in Massachusetts and his Urology residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. He remains abreast of the latest advances in his field by maintaining memberships with the American Urology Association and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
Prior to his current endeavors, Dr. Coronato served as an Emergency Department Technician at Lynchburg General Hospital. He also served as an Assistant Editor at Management Concepts, Inc. in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
More on The Floridant
- Following CDC Guidance, Face Coverings Made Optional for Fully Vaccinated Individuals Inside Publix Stores
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Matthew Bruno as Chair and Chereen Coile to the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe Board of Directors
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Florida Communities Trust Governing Board
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Suwannee River Water Management District Governing Board
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board
Dr. Coronato has received various awards and honors, including being elected into the Psi Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Honor Society and the Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society. He was named Student of the Year at Lynchburg College while completing his undergraduate studies there. He has been recognized as a Top Urologist and Top Surgeon with Top Docs. He is currently serving a two-year term as Chief of Staff at Fawcett Memorial Hospital from 2020-2022.
In his free time, Dr. Coronato enjoys playing golf and rooting for the Mets. He is married and has two children.
To learn more, please visit https://www.gcurology21c.com/eric-e-coronato-d-o/.
Contact: Katherine Green , 516-825-5634 [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- New Technology of TRT At Freeze Play Chiropractic & Cyro Servicing Estero & Ft Meyers Florida
- New from Down & Out Books: WANNABE by M. Wallace Herron
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Harryco LLC and Silverbridge Capital
- SW Regional Manufacturers Association announces summer event series
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- Attorney Bruce L. Scheiner celebrates 50 years of practicing law and service in Southwest Florida
- CareTime Launches Integrated Payments Solution
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Hudson Grove, a New-Home Community in North Jacksonville, Priced from the $270,000s
- Activist/Ganjapreneur Ed "NJWeedman" Forchion Promotes "Puff & Paint" Cannabis Creativity
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Hispanic Women Leaders and We The Women Movement join forces to bring back EMPRESARIAS 2021
- Lake Nona Social relaunches women's events with Sip & Flamingle
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Event May 19 at Moonrise Brewing
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Announces That PureCycle Technologies, Inc. (PCT) is Being Sued for Misleading Shareholders
- Legacy Trust Counsel Announces Family Emergency & Wealth Legal Planning Free Workshop
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing To-Go Sales of Alcoholic Beverages by Restaurants
- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd
- Travel + Leisure Co. Declares Cash Dividend
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Upcoming Virtual Conference Participation
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Regatta Real Estate Management Inc & Fyve