- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Dr. Candace Pierce, DNP, RN, CNE, COI and Senior Course Development Manager at Elite Healthcare said: "Nurses have been mentally and emotionally pushed to the limit in recent years, and support for both patient and caregiver mental health is more important than ever. These free CE courses are our way of providing mental health resources to the nursing community."
The free CE courses offered by Elite Learning align with the themes of Caring for Yourself and Caring for Others. Completing these courses will help nurses meet their license renewal requirements while improving their knowledge and patient care.
The four courses available at no cost are Mental Health Crisis Response; Management of PTSD for Healthcare Professionals; Out of Darkness: Symptoms and Treatments for Major Depressive Disorder; and Facts and Myths About Suicide.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
Mental Health Crisis Response covers people at risk for a mental health crisis, symptoms of people who are experiencing a mental health crisis, strategies to respond to a client who is currently experiencing a mental health crisis, as well as the roles of peer support and community health workers.
Management of PTSD for Healthcare Professionals helps healthcare workers understand how to treat patients with PTSD through early intervention which can include psychological or pharmacological treatment. It also prepares healthcare professionals to differentiate types of trauma, analyze a patient's response to trauma, and provide appropriate traditional or holistic treatment options.
Out of Darkness: Symptoms and Treatments for Major Depressive Disorder is a podcast series that aims to help healthcare professionals understand the diagnosis of major depressive disorder, common symptoms, suicide risk assessment strategies as well as treatment approaches such as antidepressants or cognitive behavioral strategies.
Facts and Myths About Suicide is another podcast series that was developed to help healthcare professionals understand the myths surrounding suicide while providing them with strategies on how best to assess if someone is at risk of suicide.
For more information on Elite Learning's free continuing education courses for nurses in October or to register visit https://ce.elitelearning.com/mental-health-month/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors