- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $25 Million for Workforce Development Initiatives
Christian Clerc, Chairman of duPont REGISTRY Group, expressed his enthusiasm for the new members: "We're thrilled to have Javier and Sandeep join our Board. Their profound track record of advising and guiding companies will be paramount to our success as we continue building our luxury automotive ecosystem."
Javier Villamizar brings extensive experience in technology and telecom ventures from his financial and technology industry background. He currently serves as an Operating Partner at SoftBank Investment Advisers, leveraging his operational expertise to support global expansion within the SoftBank Vision Fund's portfolio. His diverse career spans entrepreneurial ventures, successful roles at Motorola, and key contributions to Brightstar's expansion into over 30 markets. Villamizar commented on his appointment: "The duPont REGISTRY is a strong and trustworthy brand and I am honored to be a part of this vision to build on top of it a transactional digital marketplace for the luxury consumer space."
More on The Floridant
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
Sandeep Chugani has over three decades of experience in senior operating roles and retail consulting, specializing in growth strategies. During his 18 years at Boston Consulting Group he has led the Miami and New Jersey offices, the company's North American retail sector, and its global transformation practice with focus areas spanning operating models, organizational effectiveness, and large-scale transformation. On joining the Board Chugani said: "I'm honored to join the duPont REGISTRY Group Board of Directors. Luxury cars right now are at the nexus of culture, business, and growth. It's an incredible time for the sector, and I am thrilled to bring my experience in transforming organizations and help the leadership team put an even sharper strategic lens to their already strong plans."
Antoine Tessier CEO of duPont REGISTRY Group added: "These impressive partners have been tremendous resources to our team, and I'm confident that they will be an invaluable asset to our Board. Their professional acumen for the consumer and luxury markets will be vital as we seek to expand the ecosystem through new product development and acquisitions allowing us to truly deliver on being the one-stop shop for the ultimate luxury car experience."
More on The Floridant
- One Park Financial se asocia con Boys & Girls Club para el embellecimiento del Club Noroeste
- One Park Financial Demonstrates Ongoing Commitment to Community through Impactful Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Big Deals, Big Flavors: Sonny's BBQ Introduces Newest Big Deal Lineup
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
The duPont REGISTRY Group offers unique experiences tailored for car enthusiasts across every stage of their journey – from dreamers all the way up to collectors – with products including duPont REGISTRY Sotheby's Motorsport Canossa Events Cavallino FerrariChat. With these two new additions on board they are sure to continue their success in providing a one-stop shop for all things luxury automotive related.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- ICYMI: Florida Welcomes Israeli Technology Companies for Pitch Day at the Capital
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Women's Breast & Heart Initiative Launches Living for Longevity-A Podcast Designed to Help you Live Your Best Life
- Florida's Nonprofit State Association and Association of Grantmakers Elevate Florida's Nonprofit and Philanthropic Community
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre is Presenting I SAW by Photojournalist David Burnett
- Deal Closer Wanda Collins with London Foster Realty Gets Homes Sold Fast
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- Governor Ron DeSantis Brings Accountability to the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County names Kaliyah Stephens as 2024 Youth of the Year