The retreat will take place from May 13 to 17 in the Riviera Maya on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, a place that has inspired deep spiritual reflection for thousands of years.
"I developed 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success' as a way to break the myth that success is only achieved through hard work, precise planning and driving ambition. For the first time, I will share these powerful teachings in an immersion retreat. Together, we will learn to incorporate these laws to experience success in all its forms−not only material wealth, but fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional stability, energy and zest for life," Chopra explained.
For his part, Ismael Cala thanked Chopra for the invitation: "I am honored to accompany the master again. Our previous collaborations, through meditation challenges in Spanish, attracted hundreds of thousands of people. I now join this retreat, my third with Chopra, to celebrate the full force of 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.'"
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: Mayor Curry Limits Hotel Guests to Essential Lodgers
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
Sarah Platt-Finger, co-founder of ISHTA Yoga, LLC, will also participate in the retreat.
What are 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success'?
- The Law of Pure Potentiality The Law of Giving The Law of Karma The Law of Least Effort The Law of Intention and Desire The Law of Detachment The Law of Dharma
The retreat experience includes practices such as pranayama breathing, chakra toning, primordial sound meditation, yoga classes, application of "The Seven Spiritual Laws" and vegetarian food, inspired by traditional Mayan cuisine.
For more information: https://sevenspirituallaws.chopra.com/espanol/
ABOUT DEEPAK CHOPRA, M.D.
Deepak Chopra, M.D., F.A.C.P., founder of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing and Chopra Foundation, is a world recognized pioneer of integrative medicine and global and personal transformation. He is certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. Chopra is the author of more than 80 books and essays, published in over 43 languages. Twenty of them have been declared best-sellers by The New York Times. Time magazine has described Chopra as "one of the century's 100 greatest heroes and icons."
More on The Floridant
- City of Tampa Partners with Catholic Charities and Community Partners to Offer Emergency Shelter to the Homeless
- Achieva Credit Union Scholarship Competition extends application period
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Marketing 2 Go in Flagler Beach, FL is Celebrating a Decade in Business!
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
ABOUT ISMAEL CALA
A life and business strategist, Ismael Cala hosts a talk show on channels in about twenty countries. For five and a half years he hosted the CALA show on CNN en Español. A businessman and social entrepreneur, he is the author of eight best-sellers on leadership, entrepreneurship and personal development, including "El poder de escuchar" (The Power of Listening) and "Despierta con Cala" (Wake Up with Cala). Cala was born in Santiago de Cuba (1969) and holds a degree in Art History from Universidad de Oriente. He co-authored the book "Beat the Curve" with Brian Tracy. He is the President and founder of Cala Enterprises Corporation and the Ismael Cala Foundation.
SOURCE Cala Enterprises
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Tampa: Update #1: Lane Closures on North Habana Avenue Between West Saint John and West Saint Joseph Streets
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update on 'Safer at Home' Taking Effect Tonight
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- MICROJIG sponsors Woodcademy TV
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Mizner Country Club Converts Craft To Craftmart
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closure - South Lois Ave. at the intersection of West Watrous Ave.
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on E 7th Avenue to begin April 3, 2020 for Utility Construction
- Virtus Nutrition's Post Workout Ri-'kə-və-re Formula Doesn't Pull Any Punches with Its All-Star Ingredients
- Tampa: Lane Closure on East Bougainvillea Avenue Between North 14 Street and Hyacinth Avenue
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Sunshine Ace Hardware erects safety shields to protect customers, associates
- City of Tampa Park Closures