- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Laura Moody to the Eastern Florida State College District Board of Trustees
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sonya Rood to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Prior to his untimely death, the barrier breaker, hall of famer, baseball player Hank Aaron had a vision to bring the game of baseball to every community, and today, Tim Bennett, CEO of the Hank Aaron Sports Academy, announced in Jacksonville to honor that vision by announcing the first ever Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and Hank Aaron Sports Academy baseball tournament (details to be announce during press conference).
The work of the Hank Aaron Sports Academy honors the legendary Hank Aaron nationwide by creating opportunities to access services in the area of sports, business, social development and education.
More on The Floridant
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in June
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Jacksonville: Council Vice President Terrance Freeman visit Jaxport for Small Business Appreciation Day
- Jacksonville: Military Affairs and Veterans Department to Host Memorial Day Observance
"Hank Aaron is a pillar and household name in our community, and although we recently lost him, he remains to be a man who broke barriers we all are benefiting from till this day," said Reggie Gaffney, Jacksonville's District 7 City Council Member. "For many, as a child, we saw ourselves in Hank Aaron, and today, I believe the City of Jacksonville makes history again."
If you have any questions or seek additional informational, please contact District Council Member Reggie Gaffney's office to speak with Roshanda Shine, ECA for District 7 at (904) 255-5207 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted; but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services Division at: V 904-255-5466, TTY-904-255-5476, or email your request to KaraT@coj.net.
Latest on The Floridant
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- New Cryptocurrency Swap Platform, RadioShack.org, Nears $40 Mil. in Trading Volume
- RealTerm Energy and Ubicquia Help 30 Cities Reduce Streetlight Energy Consumption by 67%
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Florida: Memorandum: Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Tragedy in Uvalde, Texas
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Data Center Leader Volico Selects Healthcare Technology Veteran
- ShiftPixy, Inc. Announces Management Changes
- Quality Auto Repair at Unbeatable Discount Prices now at your Reach with Ice Cold Air
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Jacksonville: JFRD Receives 60 Treadmills From Orange Theory Fitness
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Selected to Benefit in the Fresco y Mas Community Bag Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Christy Bradshaw joins Call It Closed International Realty
- High Quality Promotional Products For Your Business
- Neal Fox's Latest Release, "A Message From Shanghai," Drops June 10, 2022 Across Digital Platforms