- Chef José Andrés' Zaytinya Concept Arrives to The South Beach Culinary Scene
- Third Annual TOPSoccer Festival Community Event
- AONE Music Unveils a Groundbreaking, All-Inclusive Experience in Miami's Wynwood District
C1 has adopted a simplified go-to-market strategy to help customers succeed in a complex, cloud-enabled and AI-supported environment. The company's integrated communications solutions enable customers to grow their businesses in a market where the rise of AI demands better integration, security remains paramount and the right infrastructure and scalability are critical. To be at the forefront of the market, meet these demands and deliver innovative solutions, C1 will continue to expand its ecosystem of market-leading partners.
More on The Floridant
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE'S ALL-NEW NORWEGIAN VIVA COMPLETES HER EXCLUSIVE CHRISTENING VOYAGE FOLLOWING A STAR-STUDDED EVENT IN MIAMI
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 21st Annual Holiday Gift Box Program
- Horizon Foundation, Horizon Council and Lee County EDO set to host 2024 Annual Meeting on Feb. 1
- DigitalBridge to Participate in Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences in December 2023
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Jeffrey Russell, CEO of C1 said "We believe technology is not a means to an end, but a way to enable meaningful connections, create new possibilities and drive successful outcomes for our customers and their customers."
Along with its reimagined strategy, C1 is unveiling a refreshed brand and visual identity that emphasizes the human-centricity and innovation driving its new strategic priorities. To support its new approach, C1 has made several key hires including Amrit Chaudhuri as Chief Growth Officer; John DeLozier as Chief Revenue Officer; Candace Holt as Senior Vice President, Strategic Operations; Meghan Keough as Senior Vice President, Marketing; and Omar Bhatti as Chief Customer Officer focused on creating world-class solutions for C1's customers.
C1 will be exhibiting at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ Oct. 16-19 in Orlando, Fla., where it is a Premier exhibitor and sponsor. The company hopes that this event will help them showcase their new approach to their customers.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Smoke Signals Success: Sonny's BBQ Leverages 2023 Insights to Fuel Growth in 2024
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Laser Photonics Corporation Provides Strategic and Operational Updates
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Major Additions to Leadership Team