Foundation Park, Concept Companies' biotechnology and life sciences development, is a four-phase project with phase two in the planning stages. Located adjacent to Progress Park, UF Innovate's Sid Martin Biotechnology Incubator, and Santa Fe College's Perry Center for Emerging Technologies, Foundation Park is a cornerstone of north Florida's dynamic life sciences cluster.
Phase 1 of Foundation Park, developed in 2015, is anchored by Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC). AGTC performs research and development of genetic treatments for rare inherited conditions with its most advanced products focused on vision-related disorders.
More on The Floridant
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Spencer Hennings as Florida's Condominium Ombudsman
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Daniel Hodges to the Clay County Utility Authority
"Foundation Park Phase 1 was developed to serve the growing bioscience and life sciences cluster in the Alachua and greater Gainesville area," said Brian Crawford, CEO of Concept Companies. "Concept Companies is proud to be a partner with the tenants in the first building which includes AGTC, University of Florida's Biotility and AavantiBio and we look forward to continuing to serve the facility needs of the cutting edge companies needing best-in-class laboratory and research facilities."
Concept Companies is committed to the life sciences in Alachua County and will be announcing new projects in the region in the coming months. The sale of Building 1 at Foundation Park is the beginning of the next chapter of new development in the region.
About Concept Companies:
Concept Companies, Inc. is a full-service commercial real estate and development company based in Gainesville, Florida. With a focus on bioscience, life science, health care, and retail development, Concept Companies is managing active development projects throughout the southeastern United States. For more information, visit conceptcompanies.net.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Clay County Development Authority
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Elizabeth Justen and Steven Harvey to the South Broward Hospital District
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Broward County Housing Authority
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Margaret "Maggie" Hansen to the Board of Nursing
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Roberto Alonso to the Miami Dade College District Board of Trustees
Concept Companies Contact:
352-333-3233, ext. 138
Foundation Park, a 43,180-square-foot biotech and life science research facility, is located in Alachua, Florida.
SOURCE Concept Companies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- MobileHelp® Introduces MDLIVE Telehealth Service for Customers
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Keys Pointe Community Offers the Best in Townhome, Villa Living
- PostPact Completes Acquisition of LBMG Marketing Starting the Transition into Full Social Media Mana
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Legacy Foundation of PB County Awards $11,860 in Scholarships to Seven Promising Young Musicians
- Healthcare Network hires Julie Pedretti as director of COVID-19 community relations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Central Florida Hero Kathy Hewitt Being Recognized at National Level
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Green Point Research Partners with Palmetto Industries to Design Industry Standard for Industrial Hemp Storage Bags
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Community Cooperative adds seven locations to its July mobile food pantry schedule