- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Quick Logistic US as Trustee
- Integrity Employee Leasing announces employee promotions
- The X-Guide Dental Technology Is Now Used At The Implants4All Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
"As a city that is enriched with military roots, we are honored to host this annual parade to show our support and gratitude for those actively serving and those who have served," said Mayor Lenny Curry. "We are proud of and deeply grateful for our military members and their families."
The parade will feature Mayor Lenny Curry, Grand Marshal Major General Douglas Burnett of the U.S. Air Force and two of Jacksonville's oldest veterans: Joy Casino of the U.S. Navy at age 99 and Roxwell Robinson, Sr. of the U.S. Navy Reserve at age 99. In addition, the parade will include senior military officials, active duty and retired military units, veteran groups, local school groups, decorative floats and more.
More on The Floridant
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- TherapeuticsMD Announces Definitive Agreements to License its Products to Mayne Pharma
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- Florida Retirement Is Murder ~ Novel
The 2022 parade route will begin in front of the Jacksonville Center for the Performing Arts and continue on Water Street to Independent Drive. The parade will continue on Independent Drive to Newnan Street where the parade will head north to Bay Street. The route continues east on Bay Street and concludes at Catherine Street.
The route has a soft, rolling closure, and will be managed by JSO at each intersection. Closure may end earlier as the end of the parade and street sweepers pass. Full closures:
- 5:00 a.m.: Close Main Street Bridge ramp to Independent Drive
- 7:00 a.m.: Close both eastbound lanes of Water Street between Lee Street & Jefferson Street
- 7:30 a.m.: E. Bay Street closed from Liberty Street through Shipyards
- 10:45 a.m.: Eastbound Bay Street closed from Ocean Street to Newnan Street
- 10:45 a.m.: Rolling Closure start at Water Street & Jefferson Street
Latest on The Floridant
- RYNO Garage Opens its Virtual Doors
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- The Garage enters strategic partnership with Morris Heights Health Center in an effort to change healthcare in underserved Bronx, NY
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Herc Holdings Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.575 per share
- FIS Challenges Nearly 200 Startups to Pitch their Boldest Ideas in First APAC Fintech Competition
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Names Keith Carter as FOTOmentor for FOTOfusion 2023
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS at The Ben to Focus on Palm Beach Style, January 9
- Soukup Presents Strategies for Nonprofit's Year-End and New Year Fundraising
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Consul General of Greece This Saturday
- Tickets still available for United Way's Dec. 14 campaign kickoff
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Cordell Broadus Partners With Tezos Foundation to Launch the Champ Medici Arts Fund $1 Million Initiative to Support Emerging Artists
- PulteGroup opens for sales at Rolling Hills in St. Johns County
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight