- DRAFT: Palmetto57 Volkswagen of Miami, FL Sued For Not Disclosing Flood Damaged Bentley To Buyer
- RECAP: Beauty, Wellness & Cool Tech Shine At The Grand Opening Of Sarasota's Hot New Medspa, TM360
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples breaks ground for Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
Duuuval's Bold City Bash – the ultimate Florida-Georgia fan experience – will kick off on October 26 with the opening of RV City at 8 a.m., continue on Oct. 28 with the free Duuuval's Bold City Bash Concert and food trucks from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Riverfront Plaza, the Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Luncheon presented by Miller Electric Company in the East Club at TIAA Bank Field on Oct. 29 at Noon, the Florida-Georgia Exhibition Baseball Game at 121 Financial Ballpark on Oct. 29 at 6:30 p.m. with fireworks immediately following the game and Duuuval's Bold City Bash Fan Fare at the Dream Finders Homes Flex Field at Daily's Place on Oct. 30 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
On Saturday Oct. 30, stadium parking lots will open at 8 a.m. All stadium parking lots are pre-sold and fans are encouraged to have their parking hangtag displayed as they approach the stadium. Fans without pre-purchased parking can park at Ford on Bay behind the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel for $25 per car, debit or credit card only.
The Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) will be providing the Gameday Xpress for the Florida-Georgia football game and will operate shuttle services from various venues throughout the city including the FSCJ Downtown Campus Lot, Kings Avenue Parking Garage, Armsdale Park-n-Ride, Beaches Wingate Park and JTB Park-n-Ride locations. The service will run from 12:30 p.m. until 1 hour after the end of game. Shuttle tickets are $8 per person for the FSCJ Downtown and Kings Avenue locations and tickets for transportation from all other lots are $13 per person. Customers can purchase online passes using Token Transit or the My JTA App go.jtafla.com/gameday-xpress.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: MEMO:Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Former U.S. Congresswoman Carrie Meek
- World Fuel Services Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
Gates to TIAA Bank Field will open at 1:30 p.m. and kickoff will be at 3:30 p.m. Fans are encouraged to arrive early at TIAA Bank Field. All gates will be available for entry and there will be new magnetometers in place, enabling fans to walk through carrying clear bags, cell phones and keys in their pockets. After entering, fans will then proceed to the new self-scan ticket kiosks to have their mobile tickets scanned.
The City of Jacksonville will host six Information & First Aid Zones presented by UF Health on Oct. 30 from 12 p.m. until 30 minutes post-football game. The Information & First Aid Zones presented by UF Health provide an area where fans visiting the Sports Complex can find free assistance ranging from basic medical help, first aid, cell phone chargers, transportation information, directions, water, and more. The Information & First Aid Zones presented by UF Health are about making the Florida-Georgia experience as enjoyable and safe as possible. Fans who request assistance at the zones for themselves or their friends will not be subject to any legal action on alcohol issues. The Information & First Aid Zones presented by UF Health will be at the following locations:
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena on the corner of Duval Street and A Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Daily's Place South Lawn on Gator Bowl Blvd.
- The Shipyards on the corner of Catherine Street and Bay Street
- Lot E at TIAA Bank Field on East Adams Street off Talleyrand Avenue
- Veterans Memorial Wall
- Jacksonville Fire Museum on Gator Bowl Blvd.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is committed to providing the most current public safety and traffic information for the 2021 Florida-Georgia weekend festivities. JSO coordinates with the City of Jacksonville, the University of Florida and the University of Georgia to provide the information fans need to make the most of the weekend. All event information related to public safety, road closures and traffic can also be found on JSO's website at jaxsheriff.org. For live game day traffic updates, passengers are encouraged to follow JSO on twitter @JSOPIO.
More on The Floridant
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- Sunlight Resorts Extends Cyber Monday Promotion Through the End of the Year at its Flagship RV Resort, the Resort at Canopy Oaks in Lake Wales, Florida
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
For more information on Duuuval's Bold City Bash and the Florida-Georgia football game, visit FLGAjax.com.
About Florida-Georgia: The Florida-Georgia football rivalry is an American college football rivalry game played annually by the University of Florida Gators and the University of Georgia Bulldogs. The game was first played in 1915, and has been played every season since 1926, except for a war-time interruption in 1943. This match-up between Southeastern Conference opponents is one of the most prominent rivalry games in college football, and has been held in Jacksonville, Florida since 1933, with only two exceptions, making it one of the few remaining neutral-site rivalries in college football. For more information, visit FLGAjax.com.
About the City of Jacksonville Division of Sports and Entertainment: The City of Jacksonville Division of Sports and Entertainment attracts, hosts and creates opportunities that drive economic impact, accelerate the Jacksonville brand and improve the quality of life and cultural engagement for visitors and residents. Jacksonville hosts hundreds of diverse events each year making Northeast Florida a premier destination with rich tradition and world-class hospitality. For more information, visit events.coj.net.
Latest on The Floridant
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- Florida business Law Office of David Steinfeld named Most Cost-Effective Provider in Florida 2021
- Institute for Commercialization of Florida Technology Delivers Over $3.4 Billion Economic Impact
- Space Development Agency Approves L3Harris' Missile-Tracking Satellite Design
- Spot Pet Insurance Refreshes Brand with Love
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Military Budget Proposal to Guard Florida's Future
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Menu Design Group (MDG) Introduces New 1,2,3 GO Solution Packages for Digital Menu Boards
- BioMatrix Proudly Announces The 2021 Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Central Florida International Auto Show Returns To Orange County Convention Center December 3-5
- Russian National Ballet Cancels March 22 Performance;
- Madden Talent to Represent Thriving & Exemplary Entrepreneur Sana Kibz, Leading the Way in New Media
- Corvee CEO to Speak at Ensuring Success 2021
- Data Accuracy Revolution Begins: Truthset wins I-COM Challenge
- Shoeless Joe's to offer New Year's Eve dinner specials
- E-commerce Podcast Lunch With Norm by Norman Farrar Shares Tips on How to Sell on Walmart Marketplace
- The Institute of Internal Auditors Names Javier Faleato its Executive Vice President - Affiliate Relations
- The Marwin Company Acquires HB&G Building Products, Inc.
- American Heart Association recognizes Crystal Clean for workplace health achievement
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Reveals 2021's Commemorative Holiday Ornament