- POSSIBLE ANNOUNCES GOOGLE AS PREMIER PRESENTING PARTNER
- Integrity Employee Leasing announces employee promotions
- Lauren Elizabeth Home | Electronics | Gifts : Expands Product Offerings
"My family and I look forward to this every year, as do so many other families throughout Jacksonville," Mayor Lenny Curry said. "This year, we are once again expanding the experience with The 904 Pop-Up. A market that offers something for everyone. So not only is this a great way to get into the spirit of the season, you can also knock out some of your holiday shopping by buying from local vendors."
The Jacksonville Light Boat Parade vessels will float along the St. Johns River beginning at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel and follow the Northbank Riverwalk to under the Fuller Warren Bridge. The parade will then cross to the Southbank and follow along the Southbank Riverwalk to the Duval County School Board building.
More on The Floridant
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- The Garage enters strategic partnership with Morris Heights Health Center in an effort to change healthcare in underserved Bronx, NY
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
Spectators can view the parade from the North and Southbank Riverwalks, including Riverfront Plaza, where the event will feature The 904 Pop Up from 4:00pm - 9:00pm. The 904 Pop Up will be curating Jacksonville's Largest Small Business Saturday event of the year, featuring over 200 local creatives, makers, artists, and more.
For more information, please visit jaxlightboatparade.com.
About the City of Jacksonville Division of Sports and Entertainment: The City of Jacksonville Division of Sports and Entertainment attracts, hosts and creates opportunities that drive economic impact, accelerate the Jacksonville brand and improve the quality of life and cultural engagement for visitors and residents. Jacksonville hosts hundreds of diverse events each year making Northeast Florida a premier destination with rich tradition and world-class hospitality. For more information, visit events.coj.net.
Latest on The Floridant
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Names Keith Carter as FOTOmentor for FOTOfusion 2023
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS at The Ben to Focus on Palm Beach Style, January 9
- Soukup Presents Strategies for Nonprofit's Year-End and New Year Fundraising
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Consul General of Greece This Saturday
- Tickets still available for United Way's Dec. 14 campaign kickoff
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Cordell Broadus Partners With Tezos Foundation to Launch the Champ Medici Arts Fund $1 Million Initiative to Support Emerging Artists
- PulteGroup opens for sales at Rolling Hills in St. Johns County
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards Over $22 Million for Water Quality Projects to Benefit Biscayne Bay
- GA Telesis Component Repair Group Announces New Main Engine Fuel Pump Capability
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- Unicoin Launches Global Art Investment Initiative During Miami Art Week
- Titan Pressure Washing Featured In East Palm City Living Magazine for Exceeding the Expected
- Pediatrix® Medical Group Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report
- Hurricane Ian Survivors Story told in their words
- Charity for Change's gala 'Planting Seeds of Humanity' raises $365,000
- Fuel is on the Rise, Individual's and Truckers are asking how to Save on Fuel - ECOFuelMax
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Easy Way to Clean Paint Roller Covers (MOT-148)
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st