- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Quick Logistic US as Trustee
- Integrity Employee Leasing announces employee promotions
- The X-Guide Dental Technology Is Now Used At The Implants4All Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
This is the 13th year that KJB has hosted the event, and the third consecutive year it has partnered with Greenscape, which will provide up to 2,000 trees on a first-come, first-served basis as part of the city's Arbor Day celebration.
A variety of 3-gallon-sized species, including Natchez Crape Myrtle (White), Tuscarora Crape Myrtle (Coral/Pink), Winged Elm, Dahoon Holly, Bald Cypress, Red Maple, Live Oak, River Birch and Chastetree will be given away.
More on The Floridant
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- TherapeuticsMD Announces Definitive Agreements to License its Products to Mayne Pharma
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- Florida Retirement Is Murder ~ Novel
This will be a contactless, drive-through event in which the public may drop off up to two (2) 30-gallon bags or boxes of paper documents and then pop their trunk for a free tree.
Longtime sponsor Republic Services will collect the paper and haul it off site for shredding.
The event relies heavily on volunteers, such as this year's new partner the Alpha Beta Eta Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Sorority, Inc., to stage trees the day before the event and collect bags on the day of the event.
For more information, call 255-8276.
Download the flyer here.
Latest on The Floridant
- RYNO Garage Opens its Virtual Doors
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- The Garage enters strategic partnership with Morris Heights Health Center in an effort to change healthcare in underserved Bronx, NY
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Herc Holdings Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.575 per share
- FIS Challenges Nearly 200 Startups to Pitch their Boldest Ideas in First APAC Fintech Competition
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Names Keith Carter as FOTOmentor for FOTOfusion 2023
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS at The Ben to Focus on Palm Beach Style, January 9
- Soukup Presents Strategies for Nonprofit's Year-End and New Year Fundraising
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Consul General of Greece This Saturday
- Tickets still available for United Way's Dec. 14 campaign kickoff
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Cordell Broadus Partners With Tezos Foundation to Launch the Champ Medici Arts Fund $1 Million Initiative to Support Emerging Artists
- PulteGroup opens for sales at Rolling Hills in St. Johns County
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight