- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Julington Group Joins Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
Healthcare experts advise that masks and cloth face coverings that help slow the spread from individuals with COVID-19 to vulnerable pcopulations, including from those who are asymptomatic. We continue to urge everyone to practice personal responsibility and do their part to help stop the spread of this virus.
Emergency Executive Proclamation 2020-005 states that:
- Every person over the age of six (6) who is in a public space shall wear a face mask or covering when not able to engage in social distancing.
- Every operator, employee, customer or patron of a business establishment must wear a face mask or covering at all times while at that business establishment unless he or she is able to engage in social distancing or unless wearing a face mask or covering significantly interferes with the provision or receipt of goods or services offered or received at that establishment (i.e. patrons at a restaurant, clients at a barber shop or hair salon, patients at a dentist's office).
- The operator and employees of a business establishment shall ensure that every individual in that establishment complies with this Proclamation.
- Public safety, fire, law enforcement, and other life safety personnel are exempted from this requirement, as their personal protective equipment requirements will be governed by their respective agencies.
- ADA Accomodation: When a customer of a business establishment asserts that he or she has a disability that prevents the individual from wearing a face mask or covering, the owner, manager, or employee of the business establishment may exclude the individual, even if they have a disability, as they pose a direct threat to the health and safety of employees and other customers, even if asymptomatic, and shall accommodate the disabled individual in a manner that does not fundamentally alter the operations of the business establishment nor jeopardize the health of that business's employees and other customers, such as providing curb service or delivery or other reasonable accommodation.
Latest on The Floridant
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services
- Drop My Fees Secures Major Funding with 47 Capital Management
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Jupiter Florida Celebrity Home Sets Record as Most Expensive Ever Racing Legend Johnny Gray's Home Listed for $ 32.5 Million
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- MiX Telematics Announces Date of Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
- THIS MONTH: Adaptability, Resilience on Display as Florida Families, Educators Celebrate School Choice Week Safely
- The St. Joe Company Releases a Video Showing Progress on Projects Currently in Development or Under Construction
- Dr. BRANDT®'s NEW C Scription Brightening Serum with 20% THD Ascorbate, highest concentration of effective Vitamin C in skincare
- Publix Voluntarily Recalls Private Label Butternut Squash Steam in Bag Selections Due to Possible Health Risk
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Lennar Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $85.8 Million in CARES Act Funding to Address Housing Instability and Homelessness in Florida
- State of Florida Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Lauderdale
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers