- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
After Joe Catania, the current and only President/CEO Catholic Health Services has ever had, announced his retirement earlier this year, the board formed a search committee comprised of CHS board members and with the assistance of WittKieffer, executive search firm, embarked on a nationwide search to identify the best candidate for this intensely demanding position.
Mr. Pallin has served as Chief Operating Officer for the organization since 2017 and on the board of directors prior to his post as COO for 10 years. "This breadth of experience and full immersion in the organization, coupled with his broad knowledge of the industry and marketplace and his impressive business acumen made him the most outstanding of all candidates presented," comments Ralph Lawson, chairman of the board, CHS. "The entire CHS board and Archbishop Wenski have full confidence in Ardy's ability to lead this organization into the future. Furthermore, through his strong leadership and guidance style, Ardy has garnered the admiration, respect and trust of the entire CHS team."
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
"I am proud and honored to continue serving Catholic Health Services in this new role, especially following Joe Catania, who built CHS to the strong and vital organization we have today. We have a strong business model and high expectations for continued growth and evolution of the system. I am excited to work with the highly dedicated and talented team we have in place," remarked Pallin.
Catholic Health Services provides a full continuum of healthcare and social services to the southeast Florida community. With a staff of over 2,500, CHS serves more than 6,000 people on a daily basis and operates four medical campuses, 36 facilities in Broward and Miami-Dade counties. For additional information, www.catholichealthservices.org
SOURCE Catholic Health Services
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carrier to Acquire BrokerBay Inc., a Leading Digital Real Estate Solutions Provider
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player Player™ Announces New Additions to Board of Advisors
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity