Chicken Salad Chick's holiday giving card program benefits Community Cooperative
The Floridant/10209738

FORT MYERS, Fla. - Floridant -- Chicken Salad Chick, a fast-casual, Southern-inspired chicken salad restaurant, has introduced giving cards to help feed the hungry in Southwest Florida.

The Giving Card is an initiative of the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation, and 75% of Giving Card sales at Chicken Salad Chick in Fort Myers and Estero will be donated to Community Cooperative whose mission is to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County. The remaining 25% of card purchases will be directed to fund childhood cancer research.

Available now through the end of December at Chicken Salad Chick in Fort Myers and at the new Estero location opening in December, the Giving Card at Chicken Salad Chick is available to purchase for $5 and gives users access to exclusive rewards in-store using the Chicken Salad Chick Craving Credits app. Total rewards are valued at $60 and can be redeemed once a month throughout the year. Rewards include complimentary menu items such as a large drink, complimentary upgrades, and deals such as buy two Quick Chicks get a third free, among others.

For local franchise owners Kendal Potesta and Scott Pace who have been donating meals to first responders and healthcare workers following Hurricane Ian, the Giving Card initiative is another great way to support those in need this holiday season.

"When we learned about the impact of Community Cooperative through their soup kitchen, Meals on Wheels and mobile food pantries, we knew they were the right partner for our Giving Card initiative," said Kendal Potesta, co-owner of Chicken Salad Chick of Southwest Florida. "Since opening in September, we have quickly experienced the generosity of this community and our customers, and I feel confident that our Giving Card program will be well received and will help feed many families this holiday season and beyond."

More on The Floridant
The Chicken Salad Chick Foundation was created in 2014 by company co-founders Kevin and Stacy Brown following Kevin's cancer diagnosis. True to Chicken Salad Chick's mission of spreading joy, enriching lives, and serving others, the Browns knew the restaurant would provide an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of friends and neighbors in need. Today, the CSC Foundation focuses on two initiatives: feeding the hungry and fighting cancer.

For more information about the Giving Card, visit (

More on The Floridant
About Chicken Salad Chick

Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served from the heart. Founded in Auburn, Alabama by Stacy and Kevin Brown, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick has grown to more than 215 restaurants in 17 states. See ( for additional information.

Media Contact
Priority Marketing

Source: Chicken Salad Chick
Filed Under: Food

Show All News | Report Violation


Latest on The Floridant