- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $25 Million for Workforce Development Initiatives
Effective February 1st, Chris Chen, the current Chief Executive Officer of ChenMed, will transition to the role of Executive Chair of the Board. In his place, Steve Nelson, the company's President, will take over as CEO and lead management and operations. Mike Redmond, the Chief Financial Officer, will remain with ChenMed but will now serve as a Special Advisor to both the CEO and the Board of Directors. Mike Bruff, currently the Executive Vice President of Finance, will be promoted to Chief Financial Officer.
ChenMed currently operates over 130 senior medical centers in 15 states across the country. The company is dedicated to providing exemplary primary care to underserved seniors and keeping them healthy and out of hospitals. These leadership changes are expected to build upon ChenMed's success in serving individuals who have historically lacked access to coordinated health care. The company plans to expand its presence and reach more seniors in different areas who can benefit from their preventive care model.
More on The Floridant
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
Chris Chen expressed his confidence in these changes by stating that his father's vision for the company and their family's commitment have enabled hundreds of thousands of people to live healthier lives. He believes that Steve Nelson's extensive knowledge and experience in healthcare, along with his leadership values, make him well-suited for the role of CEO.
Steve Nelson also shared his excitement about this new opportunity and stated that his time at ChenMed has allowed him to witness firsthand what true value-based care looks like and how it can transform healthcare in the nation. He believes that ChenMed delivers this type of care exceptionally well and is honored to have Chris Chen as a partner.
Chris Chen also expressed confidence in their partnership and believes that together they can accelerate growth and provide unprecedented access to quality, affordable, and coordinated care for patients across the country.
These leadership changes at ChenMed are a testament to the company's commitment to its founding principle of providing exemplary primary care to underserved seniors. With a strong and experienced team at the helm, ChenMed is poised to continue its mission of improving the lives of seniors through better health and well-being.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present INDIGO GIRLS on May 5 / Tix on Sale Now
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Hot Topic Luncheon with Wendy Sartory Link, March 20
- Imperial Pressure Cleaning Solutions Tops as the Leading Pressure Washing Company in Spring Hill
- FII PRIORITY SUMMIT IN MIAMI CONCLUDES WITH URGENT CALL FOR ACTION AND PROGRESS ON AI ALIGNMENT
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Governor Ron DeSantis Receives Two Bills from the Florida Legislature
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards More Than $6 Million to Hurricane Idalia-Impacted Communities
- Rotary's 13th Annual Race of the Runways Set for Feb. 24, 2024
- "Black To The Future" Black History Month Event Promises Unforgettable Celebration
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Florida's Ban on Low-THC Hemp Products Sparks Economic Concerns: Sunmed™ | Your CBD Store® Responds
- Governor Ron DeSantis Deploys More Florida Personnel to Secure the Southern Border
- Cross Country Healthcare to Attend the Oppenheimer 34th Annual Healthcare Conference
- ICYMI: Florida Welcomes Israeli Technology Companies for Pitch Day at the Capital
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference