- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Scott Mendel, SVP and GM of ETCS expressed his enthusiasm for the event: "I'm thrilled to see the IDEAL® Elite Trades Championship Series return for its 8th year to celebrate the excellence of America's tradespeople. I'm in awe of our participants' caliber across these essential trade industries. I'm also thankful to our sponsors for their generous support and commitment to growing the skilled trades. Together, we're championing the exceptional individuals who power our world through their skills and dedication."
The championship will feature several specialized events including the 8th annual IDEAL National Championship for electricians, the 3rd U.S. Auto Tech National Championship Driven by Yokohama, the 2nd ServiceTitan HVAC National Championship and the inaugural Plumbing National Championship. The ETCS finals will be televised in December on CBS Sports Network with more than $300,000 in cash and sponsor-provided prizes up for grabs.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
The competition will see professional and apprentice finalists culled from a rigorous series of qualifying events competing in a custom-built arena in head-to-head challenges that honor their vital skills. This year's Elite Trades Championship Series shines a spotlight on the HVAC and Plumbing competitions with a blend of seasoned and budding talent such as Jeremy and Graydon Harris from Waverly Ohio - a father-son duo - as well as Craig Childress from Peabody Mass., mentor to 2022 ServiceTitan HVAC National Champion Mack Shwert; last year's professional runner-up Lee Morris Jr.; 3rd place apprentice Patrick Boldt; Randy Giroux from Canada who is seeking a third consecutive win; plus many more talented individuals from across America.
In addition to the competition an ETCS Student & Apprentice Trades Educational Summit facilitated by International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and Florida Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association (FL-PHCC) is expected to welcome more than 700 students providing educational sessions by industry leaders networking opportunities and a chance to witness the competitions firsthand.
This combination of competitive zeal skill recognition and educational enhancement promises to make this 8th Annual Elite Trades Championship Series a landmark event fostering growth appreciation in trades industry while applauding those exceptional individuals who power our world through their skills dedication.
For more information visit tradesnation.com/ETCS or follow respective events on social media channels
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors