BoardRoom Organics has continued to see a consistent rise in demand for their liposomal vitamin C and have met that demand with high standards. Using only non-GMO and organic ingredients along with patented technology, BoardRoom Organics produces the highest quality liquid liposomal vitamin C, creating a loyal following of customers. "Our customers recognize the quality of our liposomal vitamin C and refuse to compromise, as do we." -Petkovich
Using that same patented technology, BoardRoom Organics hopes to bring in the next generation of sports drinks, soda and coffee that offer real health benefits.
More on The Floridant
- Best Price Trailers Earns Sure-Trac State-Wide Award
- Polaris Group Announces Partnership with Assembly Health
- Has COVID-19 created the perfect situation to sell or buy a business?
- Stevens Construction Inc. wins best healthcare project for Frantz EyeCare
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
The natural supplement & wellness market saw a dramatic and overwhelming increase during COVID 19 and is expected to increase from 51.7 billion in 2019 to 61.16 billion this year. People have reinvested in their health from practicing cleaner habits to eating cleaner and relying on supplements and minerals. Vitamin C plays a key role in recovering and prevention against viruses and infection.
Liposomal vitamin C by BoardRoom Organics is used for increasing immune response, fighting infections, lowering cortisol levels – caused by increased stress, improving mental clarity and may contribute to weight loss.
BoardRoom Organics will keep their options open while pressing forward "We will continue to opportunistically pursue a partnership that is right for us," said Petkovich.
SOURCE BoardRoom Organics
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Diaz Trade Law Welcomes New Attorney Sharath Patil
- SWFL teachers hone skills at early childhood education conference
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Support Your Joints by Joining YouVeda
- Vector Group to Host Third Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call
- Morgan Automotive Group Acquires Arrigo Dealerships in South Florida
- Visa to Acquire YellowPepper
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
- 230,000 GTE Financial Members to Benefit From New Mobile App
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis and First Lady Casey DeSantis Announce $5 Million Awarded from the U.S. Department of Labor to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Jacksonville: Mayor Extending Mask Requirement for 30 Days
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- Independent Living Systems Delivers Over 10 Million Meals Nationwide During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Silver Airways to Launch Service From Jacksonville International
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Partnership with T-Mobile Project 10Million to Provide Students Free Internet Access
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform