- Chef José Andrés' Zaytinya Concept Arrives to The South Beach Culinary Scene
- Third Annual TOPSoccer Festival Community Event
- AONE Music Unveils a Groundbreaking, All-Inclusive Experience in Miami's Wynwood District
The aim of this initiative is to educate people around the world about the importance of lifestyle and behaviors for health, longevity, mental health, and overall well-being. It combines wisdom from some of the world's healthiest, longest-lived cultures with principles of positive lifestyle habits and latest in longevity research and diagnostics.
Susie Ellis, Chair and CEO of The Global Wellness Institute expressed her support for this initiative by saying that The Blue Zones Center Miami has demonstrated an inspiring commitment to promoting healthier, sustainable lifestyles. She further added that their approach aligns perfectly with their mission at the Global Wellness Institute.
More on The Floridant
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE'S ALL-NEW NORWEGIAN VIVA COMPLETES HER EXCLUSIVE CHRISTENING VOYAGE FOLLOWING A STAR-STUDDED EVENT IN MIAMI
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 21st Annual Holiday Gift Box Program
- Horizon Foundation, Horizon Council and Lee County EDO set to host 2024 Annual Meeting on Feb. 1
- DigitalBridge to Participate in Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences in December 2023
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Martin Tull, Senior Deputy Director of ACLM also highlighted the significance of this development by saying that lifestyle medicine uses therapeutic lifestyle interventions to treat and often reverse chronic conditions. He further added that Watson's new initiative at GWS embodies these principles and carries their vision forward by integrating lifestyle medicine with advanced diagnostics to foster sustainable well-being.
In addition to this initiative, The Blue Zones Center Miami is also reinforcing its commitment to women's cardiovascular health by sponsoring American Heart Association-Go Red For Women Luncheon on May 25th 2023. Watson emphasized that they are dedicated to empowering women to take charge of their health and reduce impact of heart disease through lifestyle modifications.
By leading GWS Lifestyle Medical Wellness Initiative and sponsoring American Heart Association Go Red For Women campaign, The Blue Zones Center Miami is taking decisive action towards redefining healthcare through lifestyle medicine which symbolizes a promising shift towards sustainable wellness and longevity.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Smoke Signals Success: Sonny's BBQ Leverages 2023 Insights to Fuel Growth in 2024
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Laser Photonics Corporation Provides Strategic and Operational Updates
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Major Additions to Leadership Team