"We are excited to enter the Irish wireless infrastructure market and partner with eir on such an important transaction. The global pandemic related to COVID-19 has impacted all of our communities and highlights the importance of wireless infrastructure to support global trade, commerce and social connections. This will not diminish as economies rebound in the coming months and years ahead," stated Dagan Kasavana, Chief Executive Officer of Phoenix Tower International.
More on The Floridant
- PawPail Products Now Available at Walmart.com
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Spencer Hennings as Florida's Condominium Ombudsman
"Ireland represents an important economic hub for Europe and the world and we are proud to support eir on their ongoing build-outs across the country. This transaction further expands PTI's global footprint and we are excited to be a long-term partner of eir," said Tim Culver, Executive Chairman of Phoenix Tower International.
"We are excited to partner with eir to deliver improved wireless connectivity to its customers. This transaction exemplifies Phoenix's strategy of entering into growth markets as a partner to top-tier wireless carriers," said Jasvinder Khaira, a Senior Managing Director in Blackstone Tactical Opportunities. "Phoenix is committed to growing in Europe and finding opportunities to support carriers and usher in the 5G technology revolution."
About Phoenix Tower International
Phoenix Tower International ("Phoenix") owns, operates and proforma for this transaction will have in excess of 9,000 towers, 986 km of fiber and over 80,000 other wireless infrastructure and related sites throughout the United States, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, and Peru.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Daniel Hodges to the Clay County Utility Authority
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Clay County Development Authority
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Elizabeth Justen and Steven Harvey to the South Broward Hospital District
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Broward County Housing Authority
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Margaret "Maggie" Hansen to the Board of Nursing
Phoenix was founded in 2013 with a mission to be a premier site provider to wireless operators across the Americas in high-growth markets. Phoenix's investors include funds managed by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and John Hancock, as well as various members of the management team. For more information, please visit www.phoenixintnl.com.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Arthur Cox acted as legal advisors to PTI.
eir is the largest provider of fixed line telecommunications services in Ireland, offering broadband, voice, TV, and data services to residential, small business, enterprise and government segments.
eir is the third largest mobile operator in Ireland in terms of revenue and customers. The company operates the eir mobile and GoMo services.
eir's wholesale division, open eir, is the largest wholesale telecommunications operator in Ireland, providing products and services to national and international wholesale customers across a range of regulated and unregulated markets.
The Group generated total revenue of €1.249 billion and adjusted EBITDA of €578 million for the year ended 30 June 2019.
SOURCE Phoenix Tower International
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- MobileHelp® Introduces MDLIVE Telehealth Service for Customers
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Keys Pointe Community Offers the Best in Townhome, Villa Living
- PostPact Completes Acquisition of LBMG Marketing Starting the Transition into Full Social Media Mana
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Legacy Foundation of PB County Awards $11,860 in Scholarships to Seven Promising Young Musicians
- Healthcare Network hires Julie Pedretti as director of COVID-19 community relations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Central Florida Hero Kathy Hewitt Being Recognized at National Level
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Green Point Research Partners with Palmetto Industries to Design Industry Standard for Industrial Hemp Storage Bags
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton