- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Julington Group Joins Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
Dr. Palraj is currently a member of the Infection Control Specialty Council, Infectious Diseases Specialty Council, and Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee for the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. He also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
"We are incredibly thrilled that an expert with the reputation and skills of Dr. Palraj has joined the top-tier medical professionals and clinicians that make up the Armor Health team" says Armor's Chief Medical Officer Jimmy Fernandez. He adds "the role of Dr. Palraj as the Chief Infection Prevention Officer is to apply his unrivaled knowledge to further improve the above–standard strategies currently deployed to protect our patients from COVID-19 while also establishing programs that will fortify Armor's approach to avert future pandemics and infections our population of patients are especially susceptible to contracting and spreading."
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Applauds Federal Approval to Continue the Low-Income Pool Program
- Jacksonville: City Office and Facilities Closed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Florida Leads the Nation in Vaccinating Seniors
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
"I applaud Armor Health for taking the critical step of establishing this position in the very best interest of every patient and for the company's pledge that preparation is a key in making sure the lessons of this pandemic help protect patients in the future" says Dr. Palraj. "I am honored to be the first to take on this important post where I will have the opportunity to battle COVID-19 while also solidifying the lessons learned from this pandemic."
Dr. Palraj is certified in infectious diseases and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He was a resident at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and an intern at St. Joseph's Hospital in Chicago. He earned a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases from the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and is currently enrolled in the Harvard Business School's Program for Leadership Development and Management Health Care Delivery.
"The Chief Infection Prevention Officer role is another example of Armor's fervent commitment to bring true, quality integrated care into the correctional facilities we serve" says Fernandez. Armor's CMO adds, "on behalf of the entire Armor Health team I want to thank our Chief Executive Officer Otto Campo for his vision and pledge to further raise Armor's industry position as the leading experts in correctional healthcare."
More on The Floridant
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
About Armor Health
Armor Health is a leading provider of correctional healthcare services providing quality care to state and local correctional facilities across the country for more than 16 years. Every day, Armor provides evidence-based medical and behavioral health services utilizing our proprietary insights analytics, our expert clinicians and professionals and a laser focus on best-in-class interventions to deliver the right care, at the right time, in the right place to every patient we serve. For more information, please visit www.armorhealthcare.com.
SOURCE Armor Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Lennar Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $85.8 Million in CARES Act Funding to Address Housing Instability and Homelessness in Florida
- State of Florida Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Lauderdale
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
- Florida Business Owner Holly Magliochetti Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis: Booster Shots for Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines Necessary Regardless of Manner of Distribution
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Coral Bay Recovery Awarded Behavioral Health Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association and CareerSource SWFL host job fair
- Bug Bite Thing Donates $10,000 to Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Covid-19 Resulted In A 69% Increase In Customer Service Call Volumes For Resultscx Retail Clients
- Blaige Arranges Growth Investments in Action Packaging and Signature Flexible Packaging to Create Powerful New Flexible Packaging Platform
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Opens SMS Text Messaging for Merchants to Share Offers
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
- GMA Architects & Planners completes new building design for Enterprise in Cape Coral
- Infinite Leap Announced Nemours Children's Health System Selects Real-Time Location Technologies to Strengthen Its Operational Effectiveness
- SBA Announces Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes Due 2029