The American Portfolios Advisory Platform is an institutionally-managed suite of investment management tools that allow advisors to select from an extensive selection of investment strategies. Powered by SMArtX, the platform enables investment professionals to build customized model portfolios for clients using individual securities and third-party money managers. SMArtX's integrated billing solution will also be utilized to replace the AP Advisory Platform's existing billing technology.
The foundation of SMArtX is built upon an API-first architecture that seamlessly integrates into existing enterprise platforms like the American Portfolios Advisory Platform. With this integration, AP advisors can access a more extensive array of investment models, tools, and technology to create customized portfolios to meet any risk tolerance and investment goal. In addition, SMArtX's real-time trading functionality will help advisors navigate volatile markets and adeptly trade during times of high market volume, which equates to more control over allocations, minimal performance dispersion between accounts, and promotes best execution.
More on The Floridant
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- NewRez Plans to More Than Double Workforce in Jacksonville
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis and Department of Children and Families Announce Nearly $5 Million Emergency Grant for Crisis Counseling Program
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
"SMArtX developed its technology explicitly for this purpose -- to provide custom, enterprise solutions to great firms like American Portfolios and bring the tools and efficiencies of modern financial technology to their advisors' fingertips," said Evan Rapoport, CEO of SMArtX Advisory Solutions. "Beyond opening up new opportunities for their advisors, our state-of-the-art managed accounts solution translates into innovation productivity gains that have immediate implications to their bottom line."
"We are very excited about the strategic partnership we've formed with SMArtX, which serves as the key technology component of AP's Advisory Platform," states Gary Gordon, president of American Portfolios Advisors, Inc. (APA). "Through this advanced technology, advisors can utilize robust tools for portfolio building, drift management and rebalancing to drive the growth of their advisory business."
By integrating SMArtX's state-of-the-art UMA technology with AP's platform solutions, advisors can leverage functionality not typically found in the managed accounts industry -- access to real-time trading at scale operations, sleeve-level portfolio transparency, and intra-day sleeve level performance reporting. SMArtX's real-time capabilities not only deliver new efficiencies to current clients but are designed to revolutionize the investment management process as firms forge stronger ties and a build a responsive client experience at scale.
AP's advisors will be supported by SMArtX through their existing home office environment with live, virtual support and a dedicated client success team.
"We are honored to partner with American Portfolios and deliver them the most advanced UMA solution on the market," said Jon Pincus, President and COO of SMArtX Advisory Solutions. "SMArtX is focused on helping AP optimize both their advisor and client experience. We look forward to growing this partnership as they continue to scale."
More on The Floridant
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium Unveils New Guest Space, Part of $80 Million Expansion
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Author Priscilla Oliveras Releases Holiday Romance Novella - Holiday Home Run
About SMArtX Advisory Solutions
SMArtX Advisory Solutions is the next generation managed accounts technology provider and manages SMArtX, a turnkey asset management platform and the only platform to seamlessly offer traditional, alternative, and passive direct index strategies in a unified managed account structure. The firm also uses its proprietary trading and managed accounts technology to power SS&C Advent's integrated unified managed account solution. Learn more about SMArtX Advisory Solutions at www.smartxadvisory.com.
About American Portfolios
Headquartered in Holbrook, N.Y., American Portfolios Financial Services, Inc. (APFS) is a full-service, independent broker/dealer and member firm of FINRA and, offering a complete range of financial services, including personal financial and retirement planning, securities trading, mutual funds, access to investment research, long-term care planning, insurance products and tax-free investing. Fee-based asset management is offered through its sister subsidiary, American Portfolios Advisors, Inc., (APA), an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Both entities, along with technology entity American Portfolios Advisory Solutions, LLC, collectively reside under the legal entity American Portfolios Holdings, Inc. (APH). Full-service securities brokerage is available through a clearing firm relationship with Pershing, LLC, a BNY Mellon firm, the securities of which are held on a fully disclosed basis. The company currently supports 861 independent investment professionals—inclusive of registered assistants—and more than 375 non-registered associates, located in 403 branch locations throughout the nation.
SOURCE SMArtX Advisory Solutions
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Reasons to Order Name Badges Online for All of Your Needs
- Teamsters, UNITE HERE!, Partner With Society Of Saint Andrew to Distribute Food To Those In Need
- Florida pasta artisan delivers fresh, handmade pasta to customers dining at home in Miami-Dade area
- "The education of the future implies abandoning traditional approaches," says UNICEF expert at Ismael Cala Foundation forum
- Store Space Self Storage Announces 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Introducing Cleantech™ Laser Blaster Cabinet Class 1 OSHA and FDA Compliant
- Shannon Puopolo Honored as Business Observer's 40 Under 40 Honoree
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- NextEra Energy board declares quarterly dividend
- TeamPMP Engages With Kovach Marketing To Design New Brand Identity For Various Award Programs
- The United States Queen of Stretch Marks
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Stevens Construction begins Bar Tulia at Mercato
- Custom Engraved Challenge Coins
- OurSeniors.net updates Website experience for seniors
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- CBD Manufacturer Global Widget Debuts In-House Laboratory for Optimal Product Quality, Compliance and Transparency
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth