- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
The Guitar Hotel 9/11 Tribute will be on display Friday and Saturday nights, Sept. 10th and Sept. 11th from 8 p.m. to midnight. The primary focus of the 9/11 Tribute in lights will be a United States flag.
The 9/11 Tribute in lights is one of several tributes planned by Hard Rock facilities throughout the nation, including food deliveries to local first responders, plus moments of silence and social media posts timed to coincide with the time the first airplane struck the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m.
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is operated by Seminole Gaming, which is owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Members of the Seminole Tribe have a long history of military service on behalf of the United States of America and have been active-duty participants in many U.S. military conflicts.
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
The Guitar Hotel Light Show is a daily spectacle featuring a series of orchestrated outdoor music and light shows showcasing the LED lights built into all sides of the Guitar Hotel. The lights are programmed to change color and intensity and are choreographed to different songs. Six high-powered beams of light accentuate the production by projecting at least 20,000 feet into the sky from the top of the Guitar Hotel, which is 450 feet high. The six lights mimic the strings of an imaginary guitar neck.
For more information about the Guitar Hotel at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, visit www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com, call 800-937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.
More on The Floridant
- Backstage Divas Returns to 101.1 WJRR's EarthDay Birthday After Pandemic Hiatus
- 08:38 ET WorkTraining.com Releases its First Online Spanish Course: Entrenamiento Sobre Sospecha Razonable del DOT
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
Gina Morales, Seminole Gaming, (954) 779-4717, [email protected]
Teresa Shum, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, (954) 270-1924, [email protected]
Gary Bitner, Bitner Group, (954) 849-9201, [email protected]
SOURCE Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present 60s Legends BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida resumes field trip program for area seventh graders
- Slash Fitness and Delray Beach Market Partner to Host Weekend Workout
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Teams Up with Tim Tebow Foundation to Battle Human Trafficking
- GMA Architects & Planners completes design for new Estero Crossing retail buildings in Estero
- Linda Lindenmoyer expands role to also manage the relocation division for Florida Realty
- New Florida Film Fund launched
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County adds two members to Board of Directors
- Miami Dolphins and Broxel Announce Multi-Year Agreement
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Love That Dress! shopping event raises $65,000 for Pace Center for Girls, Lee
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling